Thursday, November 1, 2012

Untitled: Version 1

Before this sleeping pill settles into my system and I turn in for the night, I needed to write this entry.  This is my 200th entry by the way.  That's pretty good. I started this blog about a year ago.  So, I've only missed about 156 days of blogging. hahaha

Lately, I've been in a mood.  I can't even really explain it. It's not been a bad mood - just moody, I guess. Maybe aggressive? Maybe I'm just out of my normal routine and it's messing with me.  Who knows.  Add to that, trying to manage a new relationship - which I haven't had in ages.  At any rate, I need to work on that.

This blog is all about daily self-reflection. With hopes to be a better human being.

  1. Today was the start of Movember.  One of my friends joined the team today and we are both starting off with freshly shaved faces to raise awareness for prostate cancer.  Glad to have him aboard!
  2. My friend wanted to go to the National Tree Lighting Ceremony at the White House and asked me to put in a request for the lottery for tickets.  She didn't get tickets but I did! I told her she has a ticket and she's super excited. I also invited Greg to the event. It should be a lot of fun and to top it all off, we have seats!  No standing room only for us!
  3. I saw a photo on Facebook that showed the humanity in others through the toughest of times.  It was heart warming to see and so I want to share it on this entry.
  4. The movie, "Flight", starring Denzel Washington was really good.  Not what I expected at all and that made it a very well made movie with a few lessons throughout the story. 
  5. Having a chat with my friend, Adam, online brought up new ideas on how to improve my Etsy and t-shirt shops.  It was a very good exchange of ideas and I appreciate his honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment