Sunday, April 15, 2012

Make it Rain!

A couple weeks ago I was asked if I would be interested in doing a craft fair at a local community college.  This wasn't just any craft fair  - it was an eco-crafts fair.  Initially I thought, "Wait. I don't have enough items that would classify me as an eco-crafter."  With that in mind, I stayed up late Saturday night crafting.  I'm glad I did, because it paid off! The customers made it rain!  Now, instead of money rainin'... I wish it were really raining so my allergies could get a break.

 It has CERTAINLY been a long day.  Night, night.
  1. I'm thankful for the friends who were able to stop by my booth at the craft fair.  That was pretty awesome!
  2. I love that I got my first sale soon after I had finished setting up my booth.  The guy bought a key chain.
  3. The guy in the booth next to mine was very helpful.  Since I was there by myself, he offered to help me pull open my pop-up tent.  I was really struggling with it because that is really a two-person job.  He even helped me to collapse it.  I love it when people are genuinely nice.  
  4. Another thing I enjoy about these craft fairs is meeting people.  I met some great people today. I love meeting people and building those connections.
  5. New Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream flavor alert!!! "What a Cluster" is peanut butter ice cream with caramel cluster pieces, marshmallow swirls and peanut buttery swirls and it is DELICIOUS! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment