Sunday, April 1, 2012

Way of Thinking #127

Haaaaaaa-Choo!  Yup.... It's that time of year.  Allergy Season has hit me.  It's near misery but it can always be worse. I think that's a good way of thinking about things.  When something seems awful to you - think of a way that it can be worse and be grateful that what you're dealing with isn't that horrible thing or things that you thought of. Dennis' way of thinking #127.


  1. I ventured off to South Riding, VA today.  It was a pretty drive - drove past Cox Farm. I need to check that out again and look at buying some plants.  
  2. Visited with the new president of the bowling league and shared info with him that he needs to think about.  It was a nice chat. 
  3. Today I was on a roll making bracelets! I came up with a new signature style of survival bracelets.  I'm excited to debut them!
  4. Speaking of bracelets, someone bought the new "Rasta Style" bracelet. How awesome!  That inspired a new idea in itself!
  5.  I am catching up on The Cleveland Show. This show is HILARIOUS!!  I love Seth McFarlane! hahaha

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree...especially after a bad day, I do my best...it's hard (that's why I have to do my best) to think about my blessings and what could have been worse.
    Recently, I attended courses that stretches us many ways and people around me doesnt understand what's going on. I went around moping until I decided that what's worse than this will be that I allow it to affect me more than it has. I rather thank God that I have learnt more and move on.
    Great thoughts!

    Read more: http://technorati.com/blogs/5iveloves.blogspot.com#ixzz1qtu0eqnd

    ReplyDelete