Thursday, March 29, 2012

I've Got the Power

Life is gettin'.. it's gettin'.. it's gettin' kinda hectic... I feel the stress of this job. MAN.. I don't think I've ever felt it like this.  I was fine up until I came back to work today.  This semester can't come to a close fast enough.  I haven't even kept up with this blog as much as I would have liked.

At any rate - if I were an iPhone, I'd be down to 20% power.  I barely have the energy to think or list things that I loved about today - but I will make my attempt with the last bit of battery life I have.  It totally doesn't help that I have a headache from my sinus pain.

  1. I returned to work and people were happy that I was back.  That's always a good feeling - to be missed.
  2. I downloaded the new Madonna album.  At the first listen or two, I wasn't feeling it.  Now I am totally diggin' it.  I love the energy of the record.  The beats are great!  Some of the lyrics are EXTRA simplistic but that has made the songs that much more singable. I haven't liked a Madonna album like this since the Music CD and that was AGES ago.
  3. I am enjoying the game "Draw Something" on my phone - it's a nice challenge of the creative mind. 
  4. When I woke up this morning I didn't have to iron a single thing. I LOVE those types of mornings.
  5. Tonight I watched the show, "Touch" while it was actually airing.  This is such a great show.  I've talked about that a few times I know - but I was struggling for a 5th thing to love today and well, this was on and I love it. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment