Saturday, March 17, 2012

26 Miles to go. I Want to be Sedated.

Today was an achievement.  My fitness achievement was on FIYAH!  So is my knee.  All that biking made my knee sore. It was a great day to be outside. I haven't biked this far in one day since last summer. Today is also my mom's birthday.  She would have been 67.  Whenever I think about it, it always seems like she only passed away just a couple of years ago.  It's actually been 12 years!  She's always in my head with the sayings she would say or things she would do.  Maybe that's why it never seems that long ago - I keep her memory alive.

At any rate -  let's get to the list, shall we?


  1. Went biking with my housemate today.  We biked a total of 26 miles.  That was awesome.. and now my knee is killing me. hahaha I won't be biking for a few days but I burned 2600 calories!  that's also amazing in itself.
  2. Who knew that the movie, "21 Jump Street" was going to be good as it was?  I know I didn't.  It was really enjoyable and I laughed out loud numerous times. 
  3. I received an email from someone I dated and they apologized for something. That was pretty cool of them.  
  4. Manassas Walgreen's stores close way too early.  Luckily I made it inside the store 5 minutes before they closed.
  5. While in Walgreen's I picked up an all-natural sleep aid.  I took that pill and it knocked me right out.  I haven't slept that well in a long time - and I had knee pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment