Saturday, March 10, 2012

Jammin' on the One

  Hmmm... I wonder how many people will catch that reference in the title??  If you do, post the answer in the comments. :0) Today was just a great day all around... It was JAMMIN.. and it needed to be because this past week was a HOT ASS MESS... a H.A.M. if you will.  But today was nothing but rainbows and daffodils.  hahaha
  1. “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”― Mary Oliver, New and Selected Poem.  I saw this quote and loved it instantly!  Think about it...  
  2. I rode 20 miles on my bike today and lived to talk about it!  YAY! Myra was good company. The WOD Trail had a few hills but it was cool riding it - might I mention that it's a paved trail?   
  3. On the bike ride we stopped at Amphora... a delicious little place in Vienna, VA.  I ordered the Asian Chicken Salad.  It was the BOMB DIGGITY! I highly recommend.
  4. I had a very memorable first date tonight. We tried out a new restaurant in the area called Absolute BBQ.  Good food.. but let me just say that I haven't felt like the one lone chocolate chip in a LONG while until tonight. LOL  Not a single black person in that place other than myself.  Even my date noticed.  To top it off.. they had live COUNTRY music.   Well, we both survived and I actually knew a lot of the songs they were singing.  I mean, I DID live in West Virginia for nearly a decade!
  5. My Teena Marie station on Pandora is JAMMIN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment