Sunday, March 4, 2012

Great Deals and Things of that Nature

Who says you can't get a lot done when you only have 4 hours of sleep?  haha!  I was exhausted when I woke up today but I had plans.  I wanted to get to REI and check out there Attic Sale and I had plans to help a friend look for a bicycle.  He's planning to get fit and I convinced him to do bike with us on the W O D Trail this coming weekend.  I'm excited about that!
  1. I had a great time hanging out with my friend from work. Bike shopping and just regular shopping was cool. Always nice to expand my group of friends.
  2. We stopped by the bike shop and met the owner.  He was pretty chill and seems on the up and up.  I'm definitely going to take my business to him from now on. 
  3. Made a stop at Dick's Sporting Goods and scored a pair of Reebok shoes for $5!  Can you believe that?  I love a good deal! 
  4. It was a busy night for phone calls.  I guess it was better than NOT getting phone calls. hahaha So that's something worth loving.
  5. One call that I got tonight was from my brother - he's finally sending me that Timbuk2 Messenger Bag! YAY!  I'm excited. These bags are expensive and since I'm getting it for free.. it's a GREAT DEAL!



No comments:

Post a Comment