Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Beginning of the End

Today I came to a conclusion - This blog will have to end at some point.  I need an end date. Finality. This way I will have achieved a goal.  That new goal is to have 365 posts.  This way I will have accounted for one year of listing the things I love each day.  I'm nearing 200 posts and this all occurred to me.  Some days I list "similar" things I love. Some days have more unique entries. So there you have it - a pending conclusion.
  1. The weather was awesome today.  Made me think of biking this weekend. My friend told me that she was up for a bike ride next weekend. Then another friend mentioned that he thought about buying a bike and I told him that I would go look for one with him on Sunday so that he could bike with us next weekend. I love that others are wanting to bike with me this year!
  2. Second workout of the week happened TODAY!! WOO HOO!
  3. I enjoyed the "office party" in Rosanna's office.  Good times! 
  4. I talked to my friend from bowling about going out tomorrow night and we're hittin' the town! I think this will be a fun night out.
  5. I made a new style of bracelet tonight after swooping into AC Moore and picking up some new cord. I'm diggin' the new style.  Hopefully others will, too.
Ooh.. and I have another one to add - I love the Mormon episode of Southpark. It is hilarious.  It came to mind when I saw a friend on Facebook like the musical, "The Book of Mormon". hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment