Friday, March 2, 2012

Failed Haiku

All this rain.  Although I shouldn't complain.  We need the rain. Wow.. that was like a poem.  If I cared enough, I'd check to see if it were on the verge of a haiku. hahaha Okay.. I did take the time and learned that I could have turned it into a proper haiku if I wanted - but I digress.

Made a mini adventure out of a trip to DC tonight. It was definitely an adventure but fun. I think that I will have more fun and make a few things on my list into haiku. hahaha
  1. Tonight I experienced Ben's Chili Bowl for the first time.  I loved the experience but that chili I did not. hahaha  
  2. Hanging out with a friend from bowling was fun.  Too bad his GPS was off it's rocker. I'm following him in my car and we're all over Northwest DC.. but hey.. it was fun.  The rain couldn't keep us from getting a half-smoked and some chili!
  3. It rained all night long - so badly I ran to car - love that I did that short run.
  4. My home is empty - a very nice feeling now -Wow, how FANTASTIC! 
  5. A productive day -  at work I feel accomplished - back smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment