Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's the Little Things

Since I don't try to post daily there's a lot less pressure. Whew! Now I'm posting when I really feel like there's something great to post.  It doesn't mean things that I love haven't happened each day... it just means these are the noteworthy ones.


  1. Man, one of the worst small ailments a person can have is gout. On a scale from 1 - 10... 10 being the worst of all small ailments (and don't ask me what that is but just imagine what would really suck for you), gout is about a 6.  When gout settles into your foot you can't walk.  You can't really do anything but work on treating it.  I've become an pro at treating my ailment when I have a flare up and I love that I had some gout medicine left over to help treat it.  I was back to walking (albeit with a limp) without crutches by the early evening.
  2. I may have only been in the car with her for a short time as I gave her a ride home but I enjoyed hanging out with Wendy. It's been a long time since we did hang out.
  3. Butterfinger makes these chocolate Easter eggs.  Delicious! Oh... and they were 3 for a $1.  Perfecto!
  4. We did nominations for officers for the bowling league.  It's very exciting that we have at least one candidate for each officer position the week before elections.  That's a first in the three years I've been a member of the league.
  5. I am LOVING the show, The Chew.  Since I've been on vacation I've gotten used to watching it.  They showed a pizza casserole on the show that I was like WHAT!!?!?!  That looked delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment