Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Leapin' Lizards!

Sometimes you just have to take the leap.  The leaping can happen in many situations.  Tonight I leaped twice.I also reconnected with my past.  It was nice to catch up.  I even left a couple of phone message with others who may or may not return a phone call. At least I did my due diligence. hahaha

At any rate, let me talk about this leaping business!
  1. I browsed Hulu Plus and came across the show, Quantum Leap.  I used to love this show. Now I get to relive all 5 seasons of it at my leisure.
  2. Sometimes I love when the day flies by.  Lately the weeks have been doing that... I love when it does because that means the weekend has returned.
  3. I enjoy meeting with students and watching them learn something new.
  4. I took a leap today with a job that I saw posted. I figured, "Why not?".  It's in California and that's where I really want to be. It's not every day that you see positions like that.
  5. I love that I solidified plans for the 20 miles bike ride on Saturday with Myra.  Now I just have to get Garey to commit to it. hahaha. That'll be a HUGE leap for him. Hell, a huge leap for me considering I haven't biked in over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment