Monday, March 5, 2012

Songs That Made the Hit Parade

I've watched a LOT of television today.  It all started this morning with one of my favorite shows as a kid (more on that later). It's been a good day overall.  No complaints at all.
  1. Crackle TV is awesome. Plain and simple.  I started watching All in the Family. The series was so groundbreaking!  It tackled a lot of issues and used words and racial slurs that leave you in disbelief.  The topics they covered are so important even today.  I bet a show like this would never last on the air today.
  2. Cool Ranch Doritos. Nuff said.
  3. I made the quickest, tastiest dinner today - Chicken Alfredo.  It was done within 20 minutes.
  4. The bookstore was having a clearance sale and I couldn't resist buying a new collegiate sweatshirt. I love it and can't wait to wear it.
  5. The new Madonna song is pretty catchy - Girl Gone Wild - it's delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment