Saturday, March 3, 2012

Never too late!

It's time for me to post about Sunday and here I am posting about Saturday.  It's never too late to tell you about why Saturday ROCKED! 
  1. A friend of mind asked me if I were going out in DC. I originally told myself that I'd stay home and enjoy watching movies.  Well, I changed my mind and said I'd go as long as I didn't have to drive.  I'm glad I went. It was such a fun night.
  2. I sang a few songs at karaoke. One song I rocked the hell out of.  R.E.M.'s "The One I Love".  People kept saying how much they enjoyed it. That was an awesome feeling.
  3. I met someone interesting at the bar and it's RARE that I meet someone at the bar, exchange numbers and we make plans to have dinner.  VERY RARE.
  4. I shopped all over for an over the air antenna and no one seemed to have one. Then I tried HH Greggg and found one - FINALLY!  Network TV - I'm coming back for ya! 
  5. I went to 7-Eleven and saw that they have a new flavor of cappuccino.  Cookies and Cream.  It is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment