Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No Sleep 'til Fairfax

 I'm writing this and I'm so tired that I barely have my eyes open.  I always feel like I rushed to type this entry but honestly - it all came to me pretty easily. Okay, NOW I just nodded off.  Let me hurry up and do this list.
  1. Okay.. while I don't like ANY of the movies, the latest Twilight soundtrack is pretty damn good! That song by Bruno Mars is really what pulled me into this soundtrack.
  2.  I didn't feel like going and even had a headache but I went to the gym anyway and I am happy that I did. .
  3. Looking through all of the old shows on HULU Plus, I picked out quite a few so that I can go back down memory lane. Quantum Leap, anyone?
  4. During a meeting today we were brainstorming ideas.  Sometimes brainstorming yields okay results. Today we got great results that seem within reach. I love that.
  5. Nothing said, "Delicious" today better than Barbara's Coconut covered, buttercream frosted birthday cake from Wegmans!  OMG - that was the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment