Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back in Stride Again?

Okay. The title isn't so affirming but it's the best I could do today.  I mean, I did do a few things that would indicated that my mood is lightening.  That's a good thing.  I will also say that not having cable has been quite the experience but has left me with a more varied viewing experience of less mindless television.  A documentary here. A National Geographic special there. Hopefully the lack of cable will translate into more creativity.

Let's see what lovely things made the list today.
  1. Oh roasted veggies, I've missed you so much.  I got the vegetables for this delicious meal from an event on campus.  Students never want to eat too many of the raw veggies - so I lucked out!
  2. Oh workout routine, I've missed you too. I did elliptical training today for 30 minutes.  I used to run but lately I just don't feel like running.  I figured elliptical training could be my gateway workout. LOL
  3. I asked for the entire week of Spring Break off and now I have it. What shall I do? I never take time off like this. I definitely need it though.
  4. Today people seemed extra friendly. Wouldn't it be amazing if everyone was like that?
  5. I got the buckles I ordered to make new bracelets.  New colors!  Now, I don't know why that makes me happy, but it does. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment