Monday, February 13, 2012

Facebook Will You Be My Valentine?

Today was all about technology. I talked about technology at work and then came home to learn about technology.  How about that?   I LOVE technology! I love Facebook. lol Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I haven't had a Valentine since 2005. Crazy, huh? Oh well, Facebook, will you be mine?
  1. Out of necessity I have been trying to find ways to NOT have cable.  Paying all this money for it is ridiculous.  I'm downsizing.  I mentioned downsizing on Facebook and learned about Playon.tv AMAZING!! I am sitting here watching 60 Minutes through the internet on my TV.  FOR FREE!  There are limited commercials, too! You can't beat that with a stick.  Cable be gone!
  2. As I talked about the need to remove my cable bill a good friend of mine said she has a digital converter.  She offered to send it to me for free! YAY!
  3. Jeffrey Osborne. What a great singer. I was listening to his songs on Spotify.  I mean, I had my Whitney fill for the next few days. I was in 3rd grade when this great song came out: Stay with Me Tonight
  4.  I am still learning that to live in the present, while challenging, is really the only way to live. I love that that lesson was brought back to my attention today via the Facebook feed. How about that?
  5. It was a good text messaging day. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment