Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What Do You Love About Today?

I'm just curious - What do you love about today?  I list things every day.  Some days are harder to list things while others are a piece of cake. No matter the case, I always list 5 things by the end of the day.  It keeps me in a good state of mind. 

I keep myself from listing the following:
  • Anything related to living to see another day
  • Anything about God/religion
  • Having a job
  • Having food on the table
The reason I leave those off is because when listing 5 things each day, on the slowest days I could easily fall back on these. Besides that, those are things to be grateful for.  I mean, if you were worried about losing your job and you were told there was no need to worry - then YES!  LOVE THAT! If you were visiting the doctor for a diagnosis and you were prepared for the worst and it's not the worst - I would LOVE hearing that news.

I like to list things during the day that make me smile, laugh, feel good, or tasted good. I also like to list kind gestures by people that made me feel really good or saving money on something.  Who doesn't love a good deal? It's all about spreading the positivity of life and leaving behind all of the negative.

So, what is it about TODAY that you loved?  Start with just one item and list as many as you can.  It's a great daily exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment