Sunday, February 5, 2012

So Fresh

Today marks the start of a new week.  Man, am I glad!  Last week was a bit much but I subscribe to the idea that no matter how difficult things may seem, everything is manageable. I managed to get through all kinds of malarkey (and malarkey isn't a word that you hear very often - I like that!). I feel so much fresher moving into this week.
  1. Oh man.  It felt amazing to sleep in.  I slept until 10AM.  I needed to decompress from the week. I even went back to bed for an hour in the afternoon. I love being able to just rest.
  2. Had a nice time out with a friend. It's always good to see him and find a new Asian restaurant on the fly!
  3. About a week ago I met a girl in a bar and told her that I make bracelets and other little artsy things. Today she placed an order for a bracelet!  She's pretty awesome! Thanks, Rachel!
  4. While browsing in Walmart tonight I saw a new coffee creamer.  York Peppermint Patty flavor!!!! LOVE IT!
  5. I love that I was able to see Madonna perform the half time show at the restaurant.  That was perfect timing! By the way, I feel like I'm one of the few people that likes her new song. I am stating it RIGHT NOW - I think this song will grow on people and will become pretty popular.  It's such a catchy song. Check out the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment