Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Routines

I did it! I posted in the same day that every thing listed in my blog occurred!!!  HA! I guess I still feel a little off since last week.  It's all about finding routine again. Having a routine brings us comfort in a lot of ways. Here's getting back to routines. Viva la routine!

  1. I love "Some E Cards"! They are so on point with their message and almost always give a good laugh. 
  2. While I was at work today I thought it would be cool to entice students to come into the office and take a short survey.  I posted on Facebook that if they came into the office and did the survey they'd get a free fleece blanket.  Those students FLOCKED into the office!  The power of social media is amazing.
  3. I have to say that the more I drink my coffee with the International Coffee's York Peppermint Patty flavor, the more I realize I'm glad I didn't spend nearly $5 on a Starbuck's Mocha Latte with Mint. 
  4. My friend Jake contacted me about possibly biking part of the C&O Canal Towpath again in March with some students of his.. I think I might be up for it!  It'll be a great way to kick off the biking season again.
  5. I received a, "You're looking like you've lost some more weight" compliment today.  I mean.. I don't think I have.. but it felt nice to hear. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment