Sunday, February 26, 2012

And the Oscar Goes To...

I have had a headache for two days.  I hope it goes away tomorrow.  I've been so very lazy today. Spent the majority of the day in bed. I'm sure that has only contributed to my headache.  UGH... but you know.. I am not going to whine.  I am going to think about the awesome things that happened today!
  1. I thought I was going to lose my mind when I realized that I didn't have cable anymore and couldn't pick up any channels.  I mean... OMG.. The Oscars are on!!  Well, after searching for about 20 minutes, I finally found a site that let me watch it for free online.  :0)
  2. I loved this explanation of Geeks and Hipsters. hahaha I'm about 80% hipster.
  3. I watched two movies today.  Contagion and Beginners.  Both were good movies and I got to see the Academy Award performance by Captain von Trapp... I mean Christopher Plummer. :0)
  4. Etsy - I finally showed you some attention today my friend!  I'm glad I was able to take the photos and upload the items today.  Whew!
  5. Way to go Octavia Spencer!  I love that you won and that you seem so down to earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment