Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rockin' in the Free World

I've never pledged my allegiance to any one sports team in a long while. I'm not really a sports fan but there have been teams that I have always rooted for - the Detroit Pistons and the Marshall University football team. Today, I felt connected to the George Mason University Mens Basketball team.  It was great to watch the Patriots take the win today, the last home game of the season.
  1. On the way to the game I got to sign the banners for all of the graduating seniors on the Mason basketball team. 
  2. I got a delicious steak sub from Vocelli's Pizza and it was DELICIOUS!
  3.  I am still amazed by this Roku Box.  Best. Piece. Of. Technology. EVER!
  4. My niece kicked my butt in Guitar Hero.  So much for thinking I was pretty good. hahaha I love how she was so into keeping track of the scores and beating her uncle, which I didn't mind.
  5. Sleeping pills. Check.  I love that I had some on hand so that I could sleep like a rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment