Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mmm Pizza...

I haven't had a Saturday where I did nothing in a very long time.  What's funny is that while I did nothing I still did something!  I cleaned and did laundry - which was nice because I didn't feel rushed to be anywhere or so anything.  I also made a very adult decision.  I'll talk about that in a minute.  In all, Saturday was a great day.
  1. Laundry: Check! Vacuuming: Check! Scrubbing shower: Check! Cleaning bedroom: Check!  Damn, I was productive.  I love being in the zone with cleaning.
  2. I made the call into Verizon Fios. I turned cable off.  I was a bit nervous but when that lady told me that I would be saving $70 a month, I lost all nervousness! HAHA I love saving money way more than I like having cable.
  3. Someone gave me a new coffee mug - this one from Peru.  Very thoughtful.  
  4. I normally don't try different types of pizzas.  Tonight, due to compromise, I tried the chicken alfredo pizza.  Very tasty!  I might have to try that one again.
  5. Speaking of pizza - I ordered cheese bread or sticks or whatever you want to call them.  Papa Johns and that deliciously devilish garlic butter!!! All I can say is Mmmm Mmmm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment