Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Wiggle in My Toes

I have been UBER busy.... well more like preoccupied. Maybe even distracted.  Definitely off my routine. At any rate, it's been a good couple of days. I've shaken the blah mood and I'm pretty much back to normal - aside from getting back into my regular routine. haha  The weather has been amazing so hopefully this weekend I can go out and enjoy it.
  1. I just read this on a blog this morning: "As Anais Nin said, "We see things not as they are, but as we are."   Perception!" Such a good thing to remember about ourselves. I need to really put this into context of the last few weeks. Whew.
  2. "Our prime purpose in life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." I saw this pop up on my Facebook news feed. Very true. 
  3. I went on a nice "meet and greet" as I call it. hahaha
  4. I'm excited about the socks I bought.  Strange I know, but these are cool socks!  They go over each individual toe. LOL
  5. I love that I have had another productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment