Thursday, February 16, 2012

Slow News Day

My eyes are TIRED.. it's been a helluva week.  There's definitely been a theme going on here.  My body is telling me to slooooooooooooow down.  I can't slow down this weekend because I have family in town, but next week you better believe I will.  I just need a weekend where I don't do or go anywhere.  WHEW.. I'm in need of recharging my battery.

It was definitely a slow "news" day around here too.. but I still found 5 items!
  1. When I got home I was excited to see that I received my Roku Box!  WOO HOO!  So.. now it's time to hook it up. Unfortunately, I was too tired tonight to focus on doing that. 
  2. I made some great guacamole tonight. Those avocados were ripened to perfection!
  3. Great conversation was had tonight with someone in my office.  It's was one of those types of conversations where you sense that we both really understood each other a little better. 
  4. It rained most of the day but that didn't keep people from being friendly.  People seemed extra friendly today. I don't mind that at all. I think people should practice kindness regularly. 
  5. When I left campus tonight the traffic wasn't bad at all. I think i got home within 25 minutes.. That's pretty much a record on a Thurdday night.  Metro DC traffic ain't no joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment