Friday, February 10, 2012

Frontal Lobe Friday

I was thinking about my future - my future in my career path.  Right now I don't have any aspirations to be anything other than happy.  I used to think that it was ridiculous to stay in a role for "X" amount of years.  Now I'm starting to think about it differently.  I just want to be happy and love what I do. Simple enough, right? hahaha I think that's the bohemian artist in me speaking right now.  Ahh oh well... let's get on with the list before I get too cerebral!
  1. I love these pictures... The Carters are keeping it classy! http://helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/
  2. A friend of mine needed a favor and I am glad that I was in a place where I could help him out.  I know how much that meant for him.
  3. Today, since I was home from work, I made a couple of new bracelets that I had thought about creating. I can't wait to post them on the site to see what type of response I get.
  4. Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen. I saw this video today and was kind of in shock by what the dad did.  Then I thought about it and I believe that it's important that parents put their foot down with their kids.  It's too often that children aren't held accountable for their actions or parents are afraid to be harsh, etc.  I love how this dad kept it old school and took that laptop and blasted bullets into it.  Yeah, it was dramatic but he's the dad!  I'm sure his daughter won't forget who's the boss. That's for damn sure!
  5. I love that I have made it almost to pay day and I still have money on my Suze Orman "The Approved" Card. hahaha AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment