Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's a Beautiful Life

Simply stated, no matter what you're going through based on your perspective, it's a wonderful life. When I thought about this, I also thought about the Ace of Base song called, "It's a Beautiful Life". Then I wanted to hear the song... hahaha

Enjoy!
  1. What a great song by Estelle. It's a Wonderful Life.  I love when people push out positivity.  There is just way too much negativity out there... It's like people like to wallow is sorrow.  When you really think about things in the grand scheme, it most certainly a wonderful life because things can always be worse.
  2. I desperately needed an oil change.  When I left work it was nearing 7PM.  The place closes at 7PM.  I made it in the nick of time.  WHEW!  They even informed me of things I needed to get done - a new battery, new fuel filter. I'm glad I got my tax return! LOL
  3. You know, they say that when things feel uncomfortable that those are the times we experience growth.  Today I felt uncomfortable.  While I don't like that feeling, I love growing and becoming better at what I do.
  4. Today I rocked the preppy look according to Melissa.  I like that! LOL
  5. My brother, who will be visiting this weekend, sent me a text to ask about the weather. He then asked if I had a coat he could wear here.  Mind you...my brother and I haven't worn the same size since I was in 7th grade.  Make another note that he is 8 years older than me.  The final note is that I have been, since 8th grade, been larger than him.  Now, fast forward to today - we wear the same size! hahaha His weight has gone up and mine has gone down and we meet in the middle. How funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment