Friday, February 24, 2012

Lifes Rich Pageant

Today started off rocky.  I haven't been getting enough sleep at all. I think it's time to flip the mattress. I knew making it through my meetings today as well as getting through the event tonight would be tough but I made it.I'm back on the routine, too!  WOO HOO!
  1. I had never been to the Mr. and Ms. Black GMU Pageant but I'm glad I went this year and served as a judge.  It was a nice event.  
  2. Lots of these students are very talented. There was a vocal performance group that sang a song called "Black and Blue".  They were so amazing that I had to speak to them after the program and let them know.  I am determined to find them an opportunity to perform again!
  3. It's always a nice time having lunch with Jen.  Now we're planning her a night out on the town where she can "show her feathers" - btw, when she said that, I thought she literally meant feathers and asked her if she was going to wear a boa. LOL
  4. Today I was able to flex my talents in graphic design and web design.  I feel so accomplished! YAY!! 
  5. My brother let me know that someone wants to order ten bracelets from me.  How awesome is that?  Mo' Money... Mo' Money... Mo' Money...

No comments:

Post a Comment