Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sick and Tired . . .

Cough! Cough!  Ewww.. sickness.  Yep, the bug is going around and it made a visit to my body.  I have been under the weather for a couple of days.  Hopefully it'll pass by Saturday. I have things to do! hahaha  The worst part is that it zaps all of the energy out of me. If I weren't typing this, I'd be asleep!  But before I sleep, you know what time it is... it's list time!
  1. I love Nyquil.  That is all. 
  2. Sick Days - Use them. I used mine today and I will use it tomorrow. I'm love that I have them. Hell, I love that I have a job that offers me a lot of time off. I learned that my brother only gets 6 sick days a year.  WOW!
  3. The wrap up meeting today was pretty productive. Lots of great ideas to be excited about.
  4. Vietnamese soup - AKA Pho Hoa.  I bought some today for lunch and didn't finish it so I also had it for dinner.  I hope it helps this sickness. 
  5. Lately I've been playing those scratch off lottery tickets.  I'm hoping to become a big winner.  Part of me even believes that it'll happen. Today I bought two $1 tickets - scratched them off.  I won $5.  Woo hoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment