Monday, February 27, 2012

Hey, You're Just Too Funky for Me

The "Blue Funk" has returned.  I don't know why but it has definitely crept back up on me. I think I need a getaway.   For Spring Break, I think I'm going to take the whole week off. Maybe drive somewhere and bike ride and just clear my head and get back in "the game".
  1. I did a presentation for the office today based on the "Love Your People" booklets and discussion questions I ordered. It went well and people were getting into the philosophy of the book.  Pretty good for a guy in a funky mood!
  2. Since it was a cloud over my day, I came home and finally made these pizza rolls that I found on Pinterest.  Very tasty but I think I'll try it with dinner rolls next time.  The bread on the crescent rolls was too sweet.
  3. Jimmy Kimmel is the man!  I needed a good ass laugh tonight and him and Oprah gave it to me!  Watch this clip of "Jimmy Kimmel Pitches OWN Shows to Oprah".  TOO FUNNY!
  4. Just ordered Amazon Prime and with it you get unlimited video streaming on ROKU - BOOYAH!  So my inaugural movie is Sparkle.   Another movie waiting to be watched is All About Eve. TOO EXCITED!
  5. Going to bed early is something that I love. I need the extra couple of hours and I hope that turns the blue a few shades lighter.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment