Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bouncing Back

I had to take a day off from blogging. This week has been TOUGH. I can't even get my mind right. I go to work and I'm just "there".  I keep saying to myself, "Once Saturday is over it will all be wiped clean." I sure as hell hope so.  At least I have fun plans for after Saturday's events.  With that said, I may also just take a weekend where I don't go anywhere or do anything.

  1. I saw this on my Facebook feed - it's very cool and this guy has a lot of videos!  Check out his cover of the Simpson's theme.
  2. This little picture sums up my week - but alas, I'm not Betty White either. 
  3. I'm glad that I'm starting to get back into a routine again.  Living in the blues is no fun.
  4. Wendy got me a birthday card and folks gave me hugs today at the bowling alley.  I love having thoughtful, caring friends.
  5. I have some very thoughtful co-workers. Barbara brought in some Chai Latte mix for me to try and she's always giving me tea samples.  She also brought in a plant clipping from home for me to grow and remember Big Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment