Friday, February 3, 2012

T.G.I.F.

It's FRIDAY!  You know what that means?  Well, you probably don't actually... but what it means for me is that one of my most difficult weeks ever - riddled with grieving, accusations, annoyances, being thrown under buses, and learning moments. Aahhh - so very exhausting.

One of the good things is that I'm back to posting the daily 5 things I loved/liked about the day.
  1. I like when things just kind of fall into place - like with the delivery of the port-a-potties and the tents.  They arrived at roughly the same time which made my life easier.
  2. When I was loading up the truck with supplies for tomorrow's event, several staff members offered to help me without my asking. That was so awesome!
  3. I loved that the staff member leading tonight's event sent me and another co-worker home. She didn't feel like she needed our help.  That was sooooooo amazingly helpful. Thanks, Michelle!
  4. The dance tonight started off slow but it certainly picked up the momentum after about an hour.  Very excited to see that happen!
  5. I was walking across campus with Sara and saw that the Psychology Department decorated for homecoming. That in itself, is AMAZING!  Over 15 departments participated in the Homecoming Office Decoration Contest. This is awesome, too!  We've never had this many participants - let alone Academic Departments!

No comments:

Post a Comment