Wednesday, February 8, 2012

That's So Ratchet!

What a Wednesday!  Full of laughs, intrigue, deception, athleticism, and gossip! LOL  Just another night at the bowling alley. But hey, it was pretty fun!  With all of the fun I had today, I nearly forgot that I'm not feeling well. I do believe some Nyquil is in my near future. However, I am recommitted to my daily blogging - it keeps the spirits up. The power of positive thinking!
  1. I wore an awesome outfit today apparently because I got several compliments.  Well, actually I knew the outfit looked sharp! hahaha  A nice pair of chocolate brown pants - by the way, why do we feel the need to say chocolate brown instead of just chocolate or just brown? I paired that with a chartreuse sweater and wore my fancy wingtip shoes. I did a presentation to a class this morning and a student slyly said under his breath, "Snazzy shoes." as I was leaving the room.  That made me grin. 
  2. While in my office today, Corrine and I took care of a project that had been lingering over our heads for a while. Once we finished we started joking about making our own, "Shit Students Say to Student Affairs Professionals".  We were DYING laughing.  I think I may actually make a script up and film it!
  3. WOO HOO!  Day three of not having to buy lunch.  BOO-YAH!
  4. Line of the day, "I'm gonna need you to do better." And why did I just learn what "Ratchet" means in slang terms?  CRAZY!  I thought it meant good - as in you "ratchet something up" as if you're cranking it up.  I love how we learn new things every day.
  5. I had a blast at the bowling alley.  It was so much fun!  Shout out to Travis, Steven, David, and Herb! Y'all are SO NOT ratchet!

No comments:

Post a Comment