Sunday, February 12, 2012

Laaaazy Daaaaays

Summer Breeze, makes me feel fine.  Blowing through the jasmines of my miiiiiiiiiiind.  Okay, I don't know how many people would get that reference.  They are lyrics from a couple of songs from a commercial that.  I have this memory of my childhood that could be a novel - I swear!   Check out the commercial in my list - I kept doing a search until I found the actual commercial on Youtube.  Obviously other people have memories linked to it like me.
  1. So many memories from my childhood come from TV.  When I wasn't outside building forts, having dirt bomb wars, playing with fireworks, riding my bike or hanging with friends, I was on the couch watching TV. This commercial sticks out in my mind all the time - LAZY DAYS.... Summer breeze...
  2. Boo-yah!  I sold a bracelet to someone in London. I guess the economy is picking up. :0)
  3. I made chicken chili tonight.. it's tasty but that recipe needed a little tweaking.
  4. I love that Adele kicked ass at the Grammys.  She's had an amazing year! I remember hearing Rolling in the Deep at a bar in DC and I was like.. WHOA!  This song is awesome!  Here we are a year and a half since I've heard it and it's won a ton of awards.
  5. Still sad to know that Whitney Houston has passed away. I loved her music. I remember when she started.  VEVO Music has put together a nice collection of her music videos.  Check them out and reminisce. Video Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment