Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Signs

 I don't know how to explain it without just simply saying, "There are signs telling you what to do every day."  More on that at some other time. :0)  Signs. Signs. Everywhere are signs. Oh, and Oprah has always said you have to listen to the "whispers".  Another sign?
Difficulties come when you don't pay attention to life's whisper. Life always whispers to you first, but if you ignore the whisper, sooner or later you'll get a scream.
Oprah Winfrey, Stanford Commencement Address, 2008
  1. Last night I finally connected with a friend who lives on the west coast.  I talked to her briefly last week but she surprised me with a phone call.  It was good to catch up.  We definitely don't need to go that long without a follow-up again.  Staying up to 1AM isn't good for my mental health at work. LOL
  2. I loved seeing a video for the It Gets Better Campaign that was done by students at Brigham Young University.  Way to go, Mormons!
  3. In other news, I've also reconnected with another friend from the first college I worked at after graduate school. She's moving to the area! I can't wait to see her again. 
  4. Biking is becoming the craze! I think I have another person who is going to bike with me this weekend. She seems up to it.  I hope she follows through. Biking is fun!
  5. My Etsy business has been picking up.  I love that. Finally sold some magnets.  They're not the fastest sellers.  Nothing like the paracord bracelets at all - but i find it cool to have sold so many items.  I'm now at 201 sales! 

No comments:

Post a Comment