Monday, October 22, 2012

Battleships!

I have been a political junkie for the last 10 years.  I don't miss a Presidential Debate.  Tonight's debate didn't change my opinion (because I am a firm Democrat) but it solidified my confidence in our POTUS.

Today was a good day, aside from getting sick.  Here's how it all went down.

  1. I got a lot done at work as far as getting organized.  I'm on a organizational journey and trying to turn over a new leaf. 
  2. To stick with a plan that you've set feels awesome.  I said I was going to run and I did.  Run/Walk but I did it and completed 1.85 miles. 
  3. Dinner was made for me. Awwww.  Now that's something I can get used to!
  4. It's probably because nothing else was on TV is the reason why he was okay "watching" the debate with me.  Which is fine - I'm just happy he was open to it. 
  5. Loved this quote from the debate, “Governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets because the nature of our military’s changed. We have these things called aircraft carriers where planes land on them. We have these ships that go underwater, nuclear submarines. And so the question is not a game of Battleship where we’re counting ships. It’s — it’s what are our capabilities.”

No comments:

Post a Comment