Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Chipotle Soothes the Soul

I don't care how I feel, I can always be in the mood for Chipotle.  I mean, do they put addictive drugs in their food or something?  Wait.  Don't answer that because I really don't want to know.  I will just say that it is REALLY tasty.

The office was full of tension today.  It was a bit surreal but we all seemed to survive.  We always find a way - which is one of the things I loved about today.

  1. The thing about life is that nothing is really ever as important or immediate as it seems. I love it when I or someone I know realizes that even after a long day of being angry, upset, frustrated, sad, etc. 
  2. Today's weather was utterly amazing for it to be the end of October.  It was 82 degrees today!
  3. Catching Lady Sings the Blues on TV was a nice treat. There really wasn't anything else on TV that I wanted to watch. Too bad Billie Holiday was on "that stuff".
  4. I was rummaging through my desk drawer and came across a packet of Earl Gray tea.  I LOVE Earl Gray tea and needed that tea today for this stuffiness I'm having with my sinus. 
  5. I put on a little Shirley Bassey at work.  I just love her voice!  The Propellerhead's remixes of her songs are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment