Friday, October 26, 2012

The 5 Things I Loved About Today - Being Sick Ain't One of Them...

Today I woke up feeling less than stellar.  I've caught a cold.  How could I catch a cold?  I've been healthy as can be.  I'm in the best shape of my life.  And I have been going to the gym.  AhhhHhh.... that's probably it.  Going to the gym on campus.  Where nasty, unclean machine usage occurs.  Makes since since I started using the gym I get sick a after a few days of exposure.  I won't let that hold me back though.

Here's the things that I loved about today.

  1. Going to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore on the way back from running an errand. I wasn't planning on buying anything but I did. A towel rack, a toilet paper holder and two cans of wood stain. All for $6!
  2. I went to my favorite Chinese Restaurant and got the General Tsos Chicken.  Even their lunch special was a huge serving! MmmmMmm... I ended up with lunch AND dinner. 
  3. Got a surprise phone call or three.  Very nice. Not that it's a requirement. But it's nice. 
  4. I loved that the students I work with are making things happen even while I'm out sick.  
  5. I LOVE this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment