Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hurricane Sandy - Don't be a Bitch!

PAH-TY!  That's what HE said.  hahaha  We woke up in Nic and Meg's house this morning and had no hangover.  I just want to celebrate that fact right now.  I also want to celebrate the fact that I am shaking this cold.  The cough is producing "results" and I can breathe out of my nose.  YAY! 

With this hurricane on the way, I hope it passes through and leaves very little evidence that says, requires a thank you note from "Sandy". 
  1. I love that I am meeting so many people through my dating such a gregarious person.
  2. Oh, and as a #2 to the list. I'm glad he's as thoughtful and dependable as he is.
  3. Talking to my dad today, he told me some stories from when he was younger. I always enjoy hearing these stories because they always have some sort of historical relevance to them.  I said that he needs to start writing those things down and I would type them up. I think it would make for good reading material for a memoir. 
  4. Getting the confirmation that campus is closed tomorrow due to Hurricane Sandy is AWESOME!  What might not be so awesome is gettin' hit hard by Hurricane Sandy. O_o
  5. We're making progress on the online magazine work.  The bro and I have developed the sections for the first issue.
*what's really funny is that I found this clip art and it has his name on it! bwahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment