Saturday, September 17, 2011

5 Things to Make a Saturday Awesome

  1. Waking up in the morning with a smile is awesome! :0)
  2. I love how I can now drive around D.C. after 3 years and not really need my GPS.
  3. I went to a coffee shop tonight and saw they had books that anyone can take for free. It’s through http://bookcrossing.com  I picked up, “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”.  I’ve been wanting to read this and here I am with it for free!  Now I need to find other locations to leave books that I have that I have read.  I love this concept!
  4. I ate at a great restaurant today called Ted’s Montana Grill.  Ted Turner owns it and it serves up buffalo meat - which is DELICIOUS.  If you ever get a chance to eat there, be sure to get the salt and pepper onion rings.  The dip that comes with it is AMAZING. 
  5. On another note, the server at Ted’s Montana Grill was exceptionally charming and made our day.  If only all people were that happy and friendly at work. Thank you, Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment