Thursday, September 29, 2011

Diggin' "Out"

Today was one of those days where I struggle to find 5 things that I loved today. Nothing was huge in giving me the "wow" moment but these little things just made me feel good.
  1. This morning I had an amazing idea for another bracelet that I will attempt to make. I
  2. It's still pretty awesome that I continue to get those fun text messages throughout the day. 
  3. Started using Spotify today. Cool stuff. Was jammin' to Sting's new album "25 Years" and Prince's "The Hits and the B-Sides". I'm diggin' it like an old soul record.
  4. HAHAHAHA X Factor always seems to make me laugh and feel good when I witness people are working toward their dreams and are passionate about what they love. I love that.
  5. I love how strong and courageous this guy is when he came out to his mom.  There are a few similarities for me and well, you just gotta be YOU and love yourself enough to be the person you are.  Living a life of authenticity. Watch the videos here - Coming out to mom  - Coming out to dad

No comments:

Post a Comment