Saturday, October 1, 2011

Or, As I Like to Call it: "A good day"

  1. I've kicked off the day by watching this movie trailer for "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" starring Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks. The trailer tugged at some emotion and I love it when I can "feel" emotion although I rarely tap into the teary eyed emotions unless I'm laughing REALLY hard. Check out the trailer and let me know if you tear up: Movie Trailer

















  2. I got to hang out with Soul Sister #1 and Soul Sister from Another Mister (cause she might be Asian but she may as well be "Blasian") at Busboys and Poets tonight.  Good time and GOOD CARROT CAKE!
     
  3.  There was a lot of traffic coming back home from D.C. due to lots of construction.  I love it when there's a jackass that won't let anyone merge over into the other lane only to find me (the one he wouldn't let merge over) be just as far as he was.  Meanness and doing things out of spite never gets you anywhere in the long run. 
  4. I loved that I made a connection with some students at an event tonight.  I never really had much contact with them but it was nice that we have had a few moments to really talk.


No comments:

Post a Comment