Sunday, October 30, 2011

Somethin' Evil is Lurkin' in the Dark...

  1. I went to a party tonight and met my neighbors parents.  They're from Trinidad.   The mom is a riot! Such a great spirit.  During the night she said a saying in her thick Caribbean accent.  The phrase is, "Buy me for one but don't take me for one." Such a great saying.
  2. I participated in a great in-depth conversation at the party that took us until the wee hours of 3AM.  Time really flies when you're enjoying yourself.
  3. Usually I never do too much for Halloween. I was invited to a party and was planning to go as a zombie.  I wasn't sure how I'd make the look happen but I took a $1.97 make up kit from Walmart and some Mod Podge glue and made it work!
  4. The bowling tournament began today and I bowled a 184.  Only did it once today.. but I love that the one time happened!
  5. Today I got to know several people a lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment