Sunday, October 9, 2011

Chili, Mac, Cardboard and a Little Revenge

Today was planned to be a "lazy day" but it definitely didn't turn into that.  I ended up doing yard work, running errands, walking the dog, cleaning up the kitchen and making a new craft project.  So much for a lazy day!

  1. Today I made a pot of chili and let me just tell you... it is GOOD.  If it were Campbell's, it would be Mmm Mmm Good. Since it's mine, it comes with a hand so you can slap somebody!
  2. I saw Big Mac (my dog) smile today. We went for a walk this morning and you could tell he were just happy as hell! 
  3. The post office has an automated mailing machine. I was a little apprehensive to try using it but I took a chance and I am loving that I did.  It was pretty easy - although I do think I paid a little more than I would have normally because I didn't pick the right type of package.
  4. I am finally watching the first episode of Revenge.. Oh yeah, I'm going to love this show!
  5. Today I started an art project that was long overdue! Making sketchbooks from cereal boxes.  The first one I made tonight wasn't so hot but the second one definitely shows great promise! It's just too bad that I cut myself while making this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment