Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ice, Ice, Baby!

It's one of those days that I find it hard to come up with 5 things. Especially since I slept most of the day but I'll give it a shot.
  1. I enjoyed being at the tournament and seeing some of our league members coming out to support us.  That was really cool.  While we didn't win anything it was a great time getting to know folks better.
  2. I went to Chipotle for lunch and realized that I don't need to get that burrito bowl any more - Why?  - because you can get a quesadilla with beans and chicken and only pay less than $5.  Granted, you won't have the rice (that I don't like anyhow) and the salsa, sour cream, lettuce, etc - but when you're on a budget, this meal does the trick!
  3. Waking up this morning there was a TON of ice on my car and I had to use the scraper.  Before I did that, I noticed the beauty of the ice formations on my car and had to take pictures of it.  It's amazing how it forms in these patterns.
  4. Being in a "WTF am I doing?" state of mind really causes you to think of the "Why?" aspect of my choices.  A lot of choices I make are because things feel good - but I have enough sense to ascertain when things no longer feel good. I love that I have tools and the knowledge to really "get" that for myself.
  5. On my way home tonight I thought about how I might raise joy in others. I love seeing people super excited.  I want to bring some excitement to someone's life and surprise them. I love coming up with ways in which I can let the joy rise in others.

No comments:

Post a Comment