Wednesday, October 26, 2011

You Better Believe It!

Integrity.  Now there's a word. I'm not sure if people really understand that integrity is part of your Human Being Score - kind of like a credit score.  The more you exhibit integrity, the more people will place a higher value for your friendship, the work you do in your career, and in your relationships. When people show and/or tell you who they really are, believe them.
  1.  A friend of mine showed me a website called Pinterest.  I have to say - it's REALLY cool. 
  2. I was able to have a good time at bowling tonight and the support of friends made it exceptional. We all are responsible for the energy we accept into our lives and the energy we put out in the universe.
  3. I love Maya and Oprah!
  4. My Etsy Shop is on fire! I got another sale today. I love it when the sales roll in.
  5. I had a great impromptu brainstorming session with a student about an event.  I got excited about the possibilities and he did, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment