Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Am a Conquerer

Today I took steps to conquering a couple of fears - It's like, once you conquer one, you're off looking for the next one.  You feel so much better for challenging yourself to do something that seems scary.
  1. I was afraid to take the leap and start the process of creating a new website.  Well, I took the plunge and now own a domain. That's a start and I'm glad I stepped out into the unknown.
  2. I made a phone call tonight that I volunteered to make.  I wasn't exactly sure how it would go.  I made the phone call and it wasn't at all how I imagined.  I loved that I challenged myself.
  3. I'm not much of a church person and I'm pretty skeptical about religion but I LOVE some Gospel music. 
  4. Today brought lots of clarity.  I love when I finally stop stressing out and start taking action.
  5. While listening to my iPod in the car I heard a song by Michael Franti and Spearhead called, "Love Don't Wait".  Great upbeat song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment