Thursday, October 27, 2011

What's in Your Bucket?


  1. Wegman's Carrot Cake.  AMAZINGLY GOOD!  I'm not a fan of raisins but this cake was so book that I ate it with the raisins in it!
  2. I love how there's always a solution to your dilemma. Yeah, it sounds so simple, doesn't it?  Sometimes the solution isn't what you want but today... the solution worked out to my liking!  I thought I was going to have to refund a buyers money because I didn't have what I needed to complete the order. Well, after a day of thinking and a visit to two stores that ended without the item, I realized I always had what I needed at home. I just needed to look for it. I love how that can be applied to so many things. You've always had what you needed - you just had to look for it.  Wow.
  3. I went to the gym even with me being tired. I felt great afterward. Now I feel exhausted which means I'll get to sleep really well. That's something I really love!
  4. Family Guy and The Cleveland Show is a good escape from reality. I love the randomness of these shows.
  5. I loved this item in the picture.  The Bucket List. I think I may make something like this. Found it on Pinterest.com.  What's on your bucket list?  

No comments:

Post a Comment