Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rainy Days and Saturdays Won't Keep Me Down


  1. There are certain things that remind you of certain people.  This morning I turned on the TV and saw that the movie Cocoon was on. This movie (as well as many others) reminds me of my mother.  We probably sat through this movie a dozen times as it came on cable when I was 10.  Another movie I remember seeing with her and my older brother was Coming to America.  Talk about being embarrassed!  That scene when the line, "Your royal penis is clean, your Highness" is said. It made me feel so uncomfortable considering I was 13 when that movie came out. I wonder if Bryant felt uncomfortable during that scene. They're still great movie memories though.
  2. I've been on a quotes kick lately. Just took this from my friend's Facebook page. 

  3. I sold an item today after a drought of no sales. I'm glad it rained on my shop today!
  4. My roommate came back from Florida and brought me back a magnet from Key West.  It's cool that he thought about me on his trip.
  5. While discussing "hustles" with Joya tonight at Icons, we can up with a new hustle for me.  A website where I create pre-designed graphic projects for events/programs. BRILLIANT!!
     
  6.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment