Monday, October 17, 2011

Use Your Heart as a Weapon and It Hurts Like Heaven


  1. What a way to kick off the day - by watching this YouTube video a student posted on Facebook. It made me smile and chuckle. 
  2. Another funny video to make me smile and chuckle today.
  3. I have to toot my own horn.  I'm not sure whom I learned this from (parents, Oprah, watching 80s sitcoms because they all had a moral to the story), but I love the fact that I can remain calm in so many situations. Today would/could have been very challenging to some and for me, it's like, "Ok. So what steps do I take to move forward?"   No meltdown or freak-out, just a lot of laughing (because of the initial shock the began with an "Oh Shit Moment") then you bring it all back together and put it in perspective. 
  4. “Choose to be kind over being right and you'll be right everytime.” ― Richard Carlson. Such an awesome quote I read today. 
  5.  I heard one of the new Coldplay songs tonight. It's called Hurts Like Hell.  I love the energy of this song.  I wouldn't be surprised if it were used in a trendy commercial soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment