Friday, October 14, 2011

Pollyanna Prowess

The day started off rough - Lots of knee pain from running and body aches from bowling and running but it's turned out to be a pretty good day.  How could it not when you always look for the positive things in life that surround you?  I guess I've fully channeled "Pollyanna". 

  1. Today I said farewell to a good friend at work.  Luckily she's not leaving the area though, so we can still hang out. I'm definitely looking forward to kickin' it with her in DC! I may not like the fact that she's leaving but I love the reason she is.  She is being FEARLESS and I love it!
  2. LOL, watching American Horror Story tonight and a line from Jessica Lange's character cracked me up. She is a mess! LOL "Christ on a stick... " They can pretty much say whatever they want on FX.
  3. Paisano's Pizza - that's some DAMN GOOD PIZZA (and they make a good salad, too).
  4. I had a great conversation tonight and I'm liking what became of it. Good stuff! (big grin)
  5. I love the lyricism of Burt Bacharach. I guess that makes me "old school". hahaha I listened to his music on my way home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment